Faye A. Flowers
“Responsiveness means addressing client concerns in a thorough and timely manner.”
Faye Flowers represents both public and private entities on issues of regulatory compliance and administrative procedures.
While at the University of South Carolina, Ms. Flowers was the Note and Case Editor of the South Carolina Law Review.
- Advising hospitals, nursing homes, physicians and other providers on issues regarding South Carolina Certificate of Need and licensure law
- Advising health care providers on a variety of issues including Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement and fraud and abuse matters
- Representing clients in administrative proceedings before the South Carolina Administrative Law Court
- Counseling vendors and governmental entities regarding state and local procurement matters
- Advising public and private entities on aspects of government contracting and assisting clients in drafting contracts with governmental entities
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Beta Kappa
- South Carolina Senate Ethics Committee
- South Carolina Procurement Review Panel
General Counsel, 1987-1993
Columbia1201 Main Street
Columbia, SC 29201