Rebecca J. Dulin
Rebecca Dulin practices energy law with a focus on electric utilities particularly involving Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) matters.
Prior to joining Parker Poe, Ms. Dulin worked with The Public Service Commission of South Carolina as an energy attorney. In this role, she served as counsel to commissioners on demand-side management and energy efficiency programs, integrated resource planning (IRP) proceedings, transmission line siting, rate increase cases, corporate mergers and FERC policies and rules.
While at the University of South Carolina, Ms. Dulin was a member of the Moot Court Bar and the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court.
- Advises clients on compliance with federal statutes and regulations and FERC orders and policy
- Counsels clients on FERC rulemakings and electricity market issues
- Manages FERC compliance activities for clients, including procedure writing, preparation of training materials and conducting internal audits
- Robert T. Bockman Award for Excellence – Appellate Advocacy
- American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition – Fourth Best Brief
- Order of the Barristers
- South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center
Board of Directors