Chambers USA 2007 Recognizes Parker Poe Among America's Leading Lawyers
June 26, 2007
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that several practice areas and attorneys have been included in Chambers USA 2007: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. This annual list rates the top U.S. attorneys and law firms in each of the 50 states.
Parker Poe was selected as one of the top North Carolina firms in the following practice areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Litigation: General Commercial
In addition, eight Parker Poe attorneys have been highlighted as leaders within their respective practice areas including:
- Catharine Biggs Arrowood - Litigation: General Commercial
- John F. Graybeal – Antitrust
- Thomas N. Griffin, III – Environmental
- Ashley L. Hogewood, Jr. - Real Estate
- William L. Rikard - Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert W. Spearman - Litigation: General Commercial
- Donald P. Ubell - Banking & Finance
- Keith M. Weddington - Labor & Employment
The Chambers USA list, published by Chambers and Partners, is culled from in-depth interviews with over 14,000 leading private practice attorneys and key in-house counsel.
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP currently has more than 200 lawyers in six offices across the Carolinas including Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Spartanburg. The firm provides a complete range of legal services and has extensive experience in antitrust and business disputes, banking and finance, bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, corporate and commercial law, employee benefits, employment, environmental, government and public policy, health care, immigration, international, mergers and acquisitions, public finance, real estate and commercial development, securities, tax, torts, trials and insurance, white collar criminal defense & internal investigations. www.parkerpoe.com.