Parker Poe Attorneys Named SC Super Lawyers for 2012
March 28, 2012
(COLUMBIA, S.C.)—Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that four of the Firm’s attorneys were named South Carolina Super Lawyers for 2012. In addition, another four attorneys were recognized as South Carolina Rising Stars for 2012.
Super Lawyers names South Carolina's top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Thompson Reuters. The 2012 South Carolina Super Lawyers includes the top five percent of licensed attorneys in the state and South Carolina Rising Stars includes the top 2.5 percent of licensed attorneys in the state.
The following Parker Poe attorneys were named to the 2012 South Carolina Super Lawyers list:
- Robert C. Byrd, Charleston – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Kevin A. Dunlap, Spartanburg – Class Action/Mass Torts
- David B. Summer, Jr., Columbia – Health Care
- James Lynn Werner, Columbia – Construction Litigation
The following Parker Poe attorneys were named to the 2012 South Carolina Rising Stars list:
- Jennifer K. Dunlap, Charleston – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Michael E. Kozlarek, Columbia – Government/Cities/Municipalities
- Jenna Kiziah McGee, Charleston – Business Litigation
- Michael Larsen, Charleston – Tax
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has 210 lawyers in six offices located in major markets across North Carolina and South Carolina. The Firm provides legal counsel to large commercial and public organizations on litigation, corporate and regulatory matters. It has been recognized in recent years as one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States and as an award-winning leader in the use of technology to provide better and more efficient service to domestic and international clients.